Wednesday, December 06, 2006

and the remaining drops from last time...

Few drops remaining from the last post because frickin blogger was acting up...


Mavina's embrace, set Kraken Shell


One lives for such moments!! A unique unid Corona... this one turned out to be a 2 socket one, so rather grand! Not top of the range in resists... but who cares!! Dude... I found a Crown of Ages!!


Baal finally drops an Arachnid Mesh... unique spiderweb sash! Only Mephisto, Diablo and Baal can drop these!


Baal drops Messerschmidt's reaver... not a brilliant axe... but certainly extremely rare! I'd rather have a Windforce or a Grandfather (equally rare)


Baal seems to be bleeding Grand Charms for me recently... like I mentioned in my last post.


In an incredible string of happy events, Baal drops my second Arachnid Mesh in 2 days!





And blogger has become naff once more... I think they may have a daily upload limit... daft idiots! Anyway... had 2 more screenshots... might upload them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home